We believe in a future where people and animals can live in harmony together.
The Wildlife Freedom Foundation is a non-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization formed to help protect and preserve wildlife and other animals in New York City.
Our Mission is to:
- Restore the health of injured or sick animals;
- Control and reduce the population of stray cats and dogs by arranging to have such animals spayed, neutered and adopted when possible;
- Provide care for stray cats who are not adopted or adoptable;
- Advocate to prevent and end all forms of cruelty toward animals;
- Engage in public education activities to enhance compassion for all animals and establish the importance of conserving wild animal populations in urban areas.
Helping us you help the animals!